Diamond in the Rust invites you to our semiannual vintage market at Diamond D Ranch.
Friday March 27th; 10am - 4pm
Saturday March 28th; 9am - 5pm
Sunday; March 29th; 10am - 4pm
Drive to the rural side of Jacksonville and savor the country roads along the way.
Bring your friends and come shop some of the South's favorite vendors, located in our beautiful barns pavilons and under the shaded oak hammocks. Come discover your newest Spring finds. There will be one of a kind pickins’ such as vintage treasures, farmhouse finds, home décor, re-loved furniture, handcrafted items, unique relics, antiques, tasty treats, unique gifts and more. Our show is a unique shopping experience that you and your shopping gals and pals won’t want to skip out on.
- We have complimentary parking with shuttles that will take you to and from the entrance gates.
- We also have VIP parking for $20. Dont worry about trying to lug your bags around all day. VIP is located near the front door of our market and allows you close up access. It is convinent for dropping your bags off while shop.
- We allow up to 13 passenger vehicles in the VIP parking lot. This does not include admission. Carpool to save!
- Handicap parking is availabe, PERMIT REQUIRED.
- Children under 12 years old are FREE ADMISSON.
- There are several children's activities available for $10 for children 10yr & under - (includes: ponyrides, bounce houses and animal meet & greet). Only available Saturday and Sunday.
All admission tickets are available online and at the gate. Buy your tickets ahead of time and skip the line.
$15 -FIRST FINDS FRIDAY- This is Fridays admission. Be the first to shop the best pickins'! Get in all three days! Take a picture in front of the Diamond in the Rust photo booth, inside market on Friday, and show at the gate for FREE entry on Saturday and Sunday. Please have your photo ready and visible. Ticket is only scannable for Friday 3/27/2020.
$10- SATUDAY ADMISSION- Get both Saturday and Sunday! Take a picture in front of the Diamond in the Rust photo booth, inside market on Friday, and show at the gate for FREE entry on Saturday and Sunday. Please have your photo ready and visible. Ticket is only scannable for Saturday 3/28/20.
$5 -SUNDAY ADMISSION- Ticket is only scannable for Sunday 3/29/2020.
Tax included in ticket pricing.
You will want to arrive to the market hungry. Don't miss munching with the fabulous food vendors.
There will be a designated loading zone for you to self load your large purchased items. If you would like assitance to help with your large items, rent our pack mules for $10 (CASH ONLY). Purchase tickets at info table.
- Tickets must be present at the gate
- No PETS, unless service animal permit is provided
- ATM's available at front gate and inside market
- Some vendors may only except cash.
- NO alcohol permitted
- Security will be present at all times
- You could be on Camera Bring